How do I get involved?
The building and district equity teams know that many of you want to get involved in our equity work and we believe that it takes all of us to move this work forward. Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Attend equity sessions in your building and district when offered in the mornings and be on the look out for materials and activities shared by your building’s equity team.
- Take advantage of learning opportunities offered in your community (we will start posting some in this newsletter as we become aware of them)
- Participate in the D207 Read Woke Challenge
- Take advantage of our district’s summer learning opportunities (to be announced soon!)
- Sign up for SEED (if you have not already done so) Registration coming in April
- Start a conversation with your PLC about how your team can address equity in your curriculum – Does your curriculum represent multiple perspectives and voices? Does your data illustrate any equity gaps that need addressed?
- Complete your own 21 day Equity Challenge, here are some options: