There are many important dates for parents in June, July and August regarding the online registration process, fees and materials pickup.
District 207 is changing its student information system from the current Aspen system to Infinite Campus. The district believes this switch offers several advantages for parents and staff. The switchover to Infinite Campus will occur in July and the district will provide directions and login information for the Infinite Campus portal via email no later than June 19, 2019. (UPDATE: The email will go out no later than July 1) Included in this email will be important information regarding login information required to register your student(s) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Online registration information will be mailed home to all parents in late June along with information on the application for waiver of fees. All registration in District 207 occurs online.
Fees were increased by 4% for the 2019-20 school year to $370. This is the first increase in fees since 2013.
Here are the key dates for online registration:
- July 15 – Online registration will open in Infinite Campus and parents can make online fee payments at that time as part of the registration process.
- July 29 – The deadline for fee waiver applications is at 3:30 p.m. on July 29.
- August 2 – The deadline for online registration and fee payment.
Other key dates for parents to consider include:
- August 6 – Instruction materials pickup for freshmen and transfer students only.
- August 12 – First day of school (freshmen only).
- August 13 – All students in attendance.