Maine Township High School District 207 Employees work on one of these 2018-2019 Employee Group Calendars (See reference tabs for each group at the bottom of the calendar).
- Custodial & Maintenance Staff
- 12-month Office Staff & 12-month Administrators
- Security Guards
- Technology Department Staff
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Library Resource Center Media Specialists
- Occupational & Physical Therapists
- Support Staff Nurses
- School Year Office Administrative Assistants Hired BEFORE July 1, 1996
- School Year Office Administrative Assistants Hired AFTER July 1, 1996
- Athletic Director & Fine Arts Department Administrative Assistants
Level III Administrative Assistants
- School Safety Monitors (Updated to account for change in PSAT testing date on October 11)
- Security Guards (10-months) (Updated to account for change in PSAT testing date)
- 10-Month Administrators
- Teacher Assistants
We’re glad you’re part of our team. When you come to work in Maine Township High School District 207, you become part of a team of administrators, teachers, and educational support staff who cooperate each day to provide a nationally recognized secondary education program for the young people of Maine Township.
As a Maine Township High School District 207 employee, we depend on you to manage the many tasks that make the business of our school district run smoothly. Your commitment is vital to the fine educational environment that has led Maine high schools to be acknowledged as among the nation’s best. Please use these handbooks as a handy reference on employment matters while you are a member of the District 207 team.
Maine East Faculty Handbook (requires Maine207.org login)
Maine South Faculty Handbook (requires Maine207.org login)