Maine Township High School District 207 is proud of its history of innovation–from being the first school district in Illinois to offer instruction about automobiles nearly one hundred years ago to being Google’s first-ever K-12 partner for Google Apps for Education to constantly looking for new ways to ensure that more students benefit from deep learning opportunities.
Maine 207 prides itself on the extraordinary educators who serve as staff members and of the commitment of all staff members to ongoing learning. Job embedded professional development for all staff members is part of the experience of working in Maine 207. From the New Teacher Cohort Academy for pre-tenured teachers to the unique, powerful instructional coaching from which all staff members benefit.
Maine 207: The RIGHT place for You!
- Teaching Vacancies for 2021-2022 – updated 7/20/21
- Substitute Teacher
- Long Term Substitute School Psychologist – Maine West
- Split-shift Custodian, Maine South
- Vocational Support Team Coach
- Guided Study/Academic Support Teacher Assistant – Maine South
- Science Teacher Assistant – Maine East
- 10-month Security Guard – Maine East
- 2nd Shift Weekend Custodian – Maine West
- 3rd Shift Custodian – Maine West
- 2nd Shift Custodian – Maine West
- Complete an online application to become a member of the Maine 207 staff.
Following an initial screening, selected candidates will be invited for interviews, which may take place online via RIVS and/or with face-to-face interviews. Before completing a a video interview, check out these Tips for completing a digital video interview.
Questions about working in Maine 207?
Call us at 847.692.8005 or email us at: [email protected]