Maine Township High School District 207 is proud of its history of innovation–from being the first school district in Illinois to offer instruction about automobiles nearly one hundred years ago to being Google’s first-ever K-12 partner for Google Apps for Education to constantly looking for new ways to ensure that more students benefit from deep learning opportunities.
Maine 207 prides itself on the extraordinary educators who serve as staff members and of the commitment of all staff members to ongoing learning. Job embedded professional development for all staff members is part of the experience of working in Maine 207. From the New Teacher Cohort Academy for pre-tenured teachers to the unique, powerful instructional coaching from which all staff members benefit.
Maine 207: The RIGHT place for You!
- Teaching Vacancies for 2021-2022 – updated 9-27/21
- Substitute Teacher
- Science Teacher (Biology) – Maine West
- Long Term Substitute Math Teacher – Maine South
- Security Guard – Maine East
- 10-month Security Guard (afternoons) – Maine West
- 10-month Security Guard – Maine West
- Special Education Teacher Assistants
- Complete an online application to become a member of the Maine 207 staff.
Following an initial screening, selected candidates will be invited for interviews, which may take place online via RIVS and/or with face-to-face interviews. Before completing a a video interview, check out these Tips for completing a digital video interview.
Questions about working in Maine 207?
Call us at 847.692.8005 or email us at: [email protected]