Maine Township High School District 207 is proud of its history of innovation–from being the first school district in Illinois to offer instruction about automobiles nearly one hundred years ago to being Google’s first-ever K-12 partner for Google Apps for Education to constantly looking for new ways to ensure that more students benefit from deep learning opportunities.
District 207 prides itself on the extraordinary educators who serve as staff members and of the commitment of all staff members to ongoing learning. Job embedded professional development for all staff members is part of the experience of working in District 207. From the New Teacher Cohort Academy for pre-tenured teachers to the unique, powerful instructional coaching from which all staff members benefit.
- Teaching Vacancies for 2022-2023 – updated 5-10-22
- Substitute Teacher
- Special Education Teachers – ESY 2022
- Long Term Substitute School Counselor – Maine South (8/3/22 – 9/16/22)
- Long Term Substitute School Psychologist – Maine South (8/16/22 – 12/16/22)
- Custodian – 2nd shift/weekend – Maine South
- Maintenance Plumber – Maine South
- Assistant Groundskeeper – Maine West
- 10-month Security Guards – Maine East
- Administrative Assistant Student Support – Maine South
- Health Office Registered Nurse (non-school certified) – Maine East
- Maintenance Handyman – Maine South
- Vocational Rehabilitation Assistant – Maine West
- Special Education Teacher Assistant – 2022-2023 (all school locations)
Other Vacancies – NCYAA
- Complete an online application to become a member of the Maine 207 staff.
Following an initial screening, selected candidates will be invited for interviews, which may take place online via RIVS and/or with face-to-face interviews. Before completing a a video interview, check out these Tips for completing a digital video interview.
Questions about working in District 207?
Call us at 847.692.8005 or email us at: [email protected]