Facts and Statistics
- District 207 is the 8th largest high school district in the state and the 43rd largest school district in Illinois.
- The district’s three high schools and one academy serve approximately 150,000 residents in all or parts of nine communities including Des Plaines, Glenview, Harwood Heights, Morton Grove, Niles, Norridge, Norwood Park Township, Park Ridge and Rosemont covering about 32 square miles.
- The total school enrollment is approximately 6,300 students in grades 9-12.
- The average class size in the district is 21.0.
- The district offers 32 AP courses.
- The district offers 22 dual credit courses.
- The district offers 314 extracurricular offerings.
- The district composite SAT score is 1085.