We are very excited to welcome your student to Maine Township High School District 207. Our three schools (Maine East, Maine South, and Maine West) are some of the best schools in the area and nation. We are proud of our focus on students and their future through our career experiences program that is one of the best in the nation. We look forward to providing your student with a world-class education and experience while in District 207.
Before incoming 9th-grade students enter District 207, parents must complete pre-enrollment. Below are the directions to complete this process. If you need assistance with pre-enrollment, please send an email to [email protected].
- This process is for incoming students in 9th-grade students ONLY.
- The pre-enrollment process does not require a login or email address at this time.
- You will receive an important application number when you start this process, it is important to write this number down.
- To aid in the scheduling of meetings with counselors for course planning, please complete this pre-enrollment application by December 13th.
- Families should have all necessary household and contact information ready:
- Parent/Guardian Names
- Parent/Guardian Address(es)
- Emergency Contact Information for at least 1 contact OTHER than parent/guardian in the event of a medical emergency at school.
- Student’s information
Pre-Enrollment is NOW OPEN!
If you have questions or there are challenges, you can call/text (847) 220-4202 or email [email protected].
Please complete your pre-enrollment before the December 13 deadline! By completing the pre-enrollment process for your child now, District 207 will be able to communicate relevant information regarding the 2022-23 school year, including important dates, course selection, and counselor meetings.
What happens when I’m done with my pre-enrollment application?
- Good News! You do not need to complete any additional steps until the Spring. Additional information regarding our Annual Spring Update will be sent to all parents of incoming 9th through at a later date. For now, the school will review and post the application to our student information system to ensure we have all of your current information.
- If you already have an existing student in the district, we will update our records and add your incoming student to the household. You will receive more information about the Annual Spring Update at a later date.
In the meantime, don’t forget to mark your calendars for the following events:
Incoming Freshmen Orientation
Maine West 11/30/21 @ 6:00 p.m.
Maine South 12/1/21 @ 6:00 p.m.
Maine East 12/2/21 @ 6:30 p.m.
Who can I contact if I have questions or need help with my pre-enrollment application?
If you need help with completing your pre-enrollment application, you can call or text (847) 220-4202 or email [email protected]. Someone will respond to your request within 24 hours of receipt. Make sure you include your application number, your name, your student’s name, and a number where you can be reached with a response.
Do I need to verify my residency during pre-enrollment?
No. Residency checks will be completed by the school in the spring during Annual Update.
Do I need to pay my students’ fees now?
No. Parents will receive information about paying fees from the district in the Spring.